Can't Be Tamed (2010.)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Can't Be Tamed (2010.) Empty Can't Be Tamed (2010.) Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:10 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Can't Be Tamed is the third studio album by American recording artist Miley Cyrus, released on June 18, 2010, by Hollywood Records. It would become her final album with the label after signing with RCA Records in 2013.[1] Its music incorporates dance-pop and pop styles in uptempo numbers and acoustic ballads; its lyrics share a theme of breaking free of constraints and expectations. The album was written and recorded while Cyrus traveled during her 2009 Wonder World Tour. Contributions to its production came from a range of producers, including longtime collaborators Rock Mafia and John Shanks.
Upon its release, Can't Be Tamed received generally mixed reviews from music critics, who criticized the transition from Cyrus's earlier works. The album debuted at number 3 on the U.S. Billboard 200, at number 8 on the UK Albums Chart and at number 4 in Germany. The album has since sold over 1.5 million copies worldwide.[2][3] Its "title track" served as the lead single, peaking at number 8 on the Billboard Hot 100 and at number 5 on the New Zealand Singles Chart. It was followed by its second single "Who Owns My Heart". The album was promoted primarily through concerts and television appearances, as well as 2011's Gypsy Heart Tour. Although met with underwhelming sales in the United States, the album proved to be relatively successful internationally, selling over one million copies

1. "Liberty Walk"
Miley Cyrus Antonina Armato Tim James Nicholas J. Scapa John Read Fasse Michael McGinnis
Rock Mafia Devrim Karaoglu[a]
4:06
2. "Who Owns My Heart"
Cyrus Armato James Karaoglu
Rock Mafia 3:35
3. "Can't Be Tamed"
Cyrus Armato James Marek Pompetzki Paul-NZA
Rock Mafia Karaoglu[a] Pompetzki[a]
2:48
4. "Every Rose Has Its Thorn"
Bret Michaels Rikki Rockett Bobby Dall C.C. DeVille
Rock Mafia 3:48