You are not connected. Please login or register

Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Empty Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:25 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam is a 2010 Disney Channel Original Movie and sequel to the 2008 film Camp Rock. The film premiered on September 3, 2010 on Disney Channel in the USA, along with a live simulcast on Radio Disney. The film was released on DVD and Blu-ray Disc on September 7, 2010, in the United States and Canada, to positive reviews from fans, and mixed from critics. The movie had a bigger budget than the first movie, and is currently the second most expensive Disney Channel Original Movie behind High School Musical 2.

2Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Empty Re: Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Sat Mar 30, 2013 3:10 pm

ProkletaKučka

ProkletaKučka
Now I can feel that explosion
Now I can feel that explosion

Gledala sam davno i sećam se kroz maglu! Uglavnom, sećam se da sam tada bila oduševljena filmom.

http://annicaphotography.tumblr.com/

3Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Empty Re: Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Mon Apr 01, 2013 6:53 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

Mnogo je dobar,bolji od prvog dela.

4Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Empty Re: Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam Sun May 05, 2013 2:28 pm

Djavo.

Djavo.
Slaba na Konjak
Slaba na Konjak

Secam se s koliko nestrpljenja sam ocekivala ovaj film!I nisam se razocarala jer me je film odusevio.I sad bih mogla da ga gledam.Iako je radnja vec vidjena meni je film beskrajno simpatican isto kao i glumci.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum