You are not connected. Please login or register

Stana Katic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stana Katic Empty Stana Katic Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:11 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I believe that everyone is responsible for their own happiness. I believe that anything is possible. Of course, you need a lot of hard work and a strong will. I am convinced that everyone - and I really mean this - is able to achieve their dreams. So, do I believe in fate? No, I believe in dreams and serious, tedious work.

It makes it weird to work in this industry sometimes. When I need to get a moment of perspective, when I feel as if I’m getting ridiculous about something, I’ll just go away and try to communicate or become in communion with truth, and then I realize how ridiculous all these worries are. They mean nothing! In 300 years what will any of us or our little problems mean to people?

2Stana Katic Empty Re: Stana Katic Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:12 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

It was a difficult decision. I remember I was trying to decide, and then I left it to destiny. I threw the dices, and I decided that if my number came out I had to leave. And my number came out. Then I decided to move out in a month, I threw the dices and my number came out again” (Stana) Laugh, remembering, even if then the laugh becomes emotion. “When I was leaving, I was very nervous, also because it was going to be a four days travel on the road, alone, and I didn’t knew if my car could make it. Then my mom came to me and gave me one of her necklaces to protect me. And that was it. I left her, my dad, everyone else, and I moved to L.A”, tells the actress, and the memory of that moment moves her until tears.

It’s funny, you don’t really know what you have until an outsider comes in. So when we have guest stars come in, they always go “Wow, you guys have a wonderful set”. From the crew to the actors, people feel very welcomed and I hope encouraged to bring their best work forward. So I think that’s telling of what the chemistry’s like on set

3Stana Katic Empty Re: Stana Katic Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I like the women who had a strong and fearless style. A good example was Slim Keith, a style icon and socialite from the ’50s. Lauren Bacall and Katharine Hepburn were also style pioneers for woman back then. They were wearing pants, ties and they were smoking. They were sometimes referred to as dames or broads. I also like a woman, such as Madonna, who has that independent spirit and does as she pleases — doesn’t care what anyone thinks

I think everybody fears something and then you work through it, and that’s where courage comes in. But in filmmaking specifically, you can’t lead with fear, you have to lead with courage. If you want to tell interesting, impactful stories you can’t be hampered by anyone’s theories of what filmmaking should be. So that’s what I thought would be a great way to start a film company — just create that kind of mantra for filmmaking, create interesting, impactful stories that aren’t blocked by peoples’ opinions of, ‘Oh, I can’t make it for this much money,’ or, ‘That kind of story will never fly.’ It’s just about creating amazing stories.

4Stana Katic Empty Re: Stana Katic Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:13 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

My mom’s proud of Castle and I think it’s just something sweet that I get to share with my mom.

I was involved in illegal activities. once. but now i’m just a walking container of blood and water sending out loveballs one beam at a time.

It’s not wrong for us to have a woman who is sweet, kind, vulnerable, strong, angry, ambitious, and loving all in one package. We can do that, and I think that’s a character I admire and look forward to continue playing

5Stana Katic Empty Re: Stana Katic Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

If you play sex, that’s just body. And that’s boring. But if you play everything else, that’s interesting. I think that’s sexier than playing sex. You don’t have to prostitute yourself to be sexy.

The higher the heel the closer to God, honey.

The chemistry (between us) is natural because Nathan has aptitude and love his work. It’s easy to play with him. He’s very generous on the set, and is on hand towards the other people.

6Stana Katic Empty Re: Stana Katic Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:15 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I like the concept that if you’re with someone, it’s for the long term.

I learned that you should just live your life. Live in the moment. Be carefree and happy because you will never know which day will be your last.

I admit I’m a little bit of a tomboy. I love soccer. I like karate and basketball very much. All the things that mainly guys are interested in . That’s certainly the reason why , unfortunately, men are afraid of me.

7Stana Katic Empty Re: Stana Katic Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:16 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I love romantic stories, chivalrous men and read poems

In was in “Zorba the Greek” where I read “I breathed you in. It sounds a little goofy to our language now, but I think that’s the way I continously approach my life. I just want to breathe it in. I want to soak it up. I want to devour it.

Some people are brave enough to give credence to their childishness, and some people shy away from it and choose a safer route.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum