ProkletaKučka
∀phrodite.
Sky
love.kills♥
flawless.
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:05 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

ask. you came and broke the perfect girl. 3236382284

2you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:07 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

Odakle si?

3you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:08 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Zagreb, Hrvatska. :3

4you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:10 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

Naj pjevačica?

5you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:12 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Selena Gomez. <3
Ne zbog glasovnih sposobnosti (ni nema ih lol) već zato što ju volim još od početka.

6you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:13 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

I ja Selenu volim <3
Voliš li Miley?

7you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:15 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Volim, slatka mi je (i s kratkom kosom), a i ima lijep glas.

8you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:15 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

Aham,naj Selenina pjesma?

9you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:16 am

Sky

Sky
Expelled from paradise
Expelled from paradise

Ćao <3
Zadnja poslušana pjesma?

http://kidnappedangel.tumblr.com/

10you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:17 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Rule the world.

Haaj. <3
Nisam danas ništa slušala. XD

11you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:18 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

Aa ova nova pjesma znači.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54nSydD9JqM
Kakva ti je ta pjesma?

12you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Aham, uskoro izlazi Come and get it, prva pjesma s albuma. :3
Okej je. :)

13you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:23 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

Znam sve informacije.
Imaš tumblr?

14you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:26 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Onda mi reci kad izlazi, ne znam je li 5.-og ili 8.-og. XD
Imam profil, kako se to već zove, ali blog ne jer je svako ime zauzeto, a i lijena sam da ga pravim. ._.

15you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:28 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

Shvaćam! :) Ja imam tumblr,i predobra je mreža.
Gledaš li Vampirske Dnevnike?

16you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:32 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Gledam, stala sam na 8. epizodi 4. sezone.

17you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:54 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

Što si stala?

18you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:56 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Ma ne, nego sam malo kasnije počela gledati 4. sezonu pa nisam sve pohvatala.

19you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:57 am

∀phrodite.

∀phrodite.
Take me to the other side

gleedas pll? :)

https://weheartit.com/KrisVukovic

20you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:57 am

love.kills♥

love.kills♥
Dizajner
Dizajner

A tooo hahahh.
Vjeruj mi, 4. sezona je NAJGORA SEZONA od tvd.

21you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:59 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Gledala sam do sredine 2. sezone, ne da mi se nastaviti. xD

Vidim već sad. ._.

22you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:00 am

∀phrodite.

∀phrodite.

sto si stala? moras da odgledas da imam s kim da priicam o tome!

https://weheartit.com/KrisVukovic

23you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:34 am

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Evo, samo što nisam. XD

24you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 2:31 pm

ProkletaKučka

ProkletaKučka
Now I can feel that explosion
Now I can feel that explosion

Da moraš da čekaš na nekog dečka više od pola godine, šta misliš da li bi uspela to? :-)

http://annicaphotography.tumblr.com/

25you came and broke the perfect girl. Empty Re: you came and broke the perfect girl. Sat Mar 30, 2013 9:14 pm

flawless.

flawless.
Pisac
Pisac

Ako mi je stvarno bitan bih.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum