You are not connected. Please login or register

Miley Cyrus

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Miley Cyrus Empty Miley Cyrus Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:32 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I've got high standards when it comes to boys. As my dad says, all girls should! I'm from the South - Tennessee, to be exact - and down there, we're all about southern hospitality. I know that if I like a guy, he better be nice, and above all, my dad has to approve of him!

2Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:34 pm

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

You can't live a positive life with a negative mind and if you have a positive outcome you have a positive income and just to have more positivity and just to kind of laugh it off.

3Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:10 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

There I was, taking it all in, feeling the spirit of that song, the music, and Elvis as much as anyone in front of thousands of people.

4Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:12 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

The seven things I hate about you: You’re vain, your games, you’re insecure. You love me, you like her. You make me laugh, you make me cry; I don’t know which side to buy. Your friends, they’re jerks, when you act like them just know it hurts. I want to be with the one I know. And the seventh thing I hate the most that you do: You make me love you.

5Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:12 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I come from this really small town near Nashville, Tennessee, where everything was la-di-da and normal.

6Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:12 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

There are multiple sides to all of us. Who we are, and who we might be if we follow our dreams.

7Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

Fear is the only obstacle that gets in the way of doing what we love. People are scared to travel, to try new things, to follow their dreams. Fear holds us back from living the lives we were made to live.

8Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

There’s a battle within, that I’ll never win. ‘Cause it’s me that I’m up against. ‘Cause it’s my heart, versus common sense.

9Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:13 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

Hopefully people will take me more seriously as an actress. That’s what I really want to do, it’s my passion and it’s what I want to be considered to do. I just want to continue to do film, it’s what I love.

10Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

Bieber fever, I’m not necessarily a fan. I don’t listen to that kind of music. But my little sister was obsessed with him, and he actually gave her a shout-out on Twitter, and I thought that was really sweet. So I was like, ‘Thank you so much. That meant a lot too.’ He called her a cutie, and I haven’t stopped hearing about it.

11Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I like Kurt Cobain. [He] is like my dream boyfriend.

12Miley Cyrus Empty Re: Miley Cyrus Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:14 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

It’s lame when I’m hanging out with my friends and they’re so busy taking pictures to put on Facebook, instead of enjoying what they’re doing. You’re gonna look back and have 10 million pictures, but you’re not in one of them because you were too busy clicking away. I think it’s best to stop telling people about it and enjoy the moment you’re in yourself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum