You are not connected. Please login or register

Zooey Deschanel

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zooey Deschanel Empty Zooey Deschanel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

Love is individual to each person and I don’t think you can define it before experiencing it because it isn’t going to be the same for everybody.

2Zooey Deschanel Empty Re: Zooey Deschanel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:19 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I don’t really like to go out very much. I’m not scandalous. I’m not, like, in this to be famous. I also find it so embarrassing when you read about people and it’s like they were so trashed at Skybar and stumbling around. I don’t want to be that person. That’s just so embarrassing to have that written about you.

3Zooey Deschanel Empty Re: Zooey Deschanel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

It’s such an amazing feeling to look out and see all these people singing along to my melodies. Now that I’ve experienced what it’s like to stand up there, I just can’t imagine wanting to do anything else.

4Zooey Deschanel Empty Re: Zooey Deschanel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:20 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I love old music, old movies, screwball comedies, vintage clothes and basically I’m an old-fashioned gal.

5Zooey Deschanel Empty Re: Zooey Deschanel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:21 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I’m blessed with a lot of energy and stamina. I can’t stand sitting still. I went to a spa once with my mom and I was like, ‘Get me out of here!’

6Zooey Deschanel Empty Re: Zooey Deschanel Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:21 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

You have to keep reminding yourself it’s not about money, because there is a lot of money to be made in this business if you’re willing to do whatever. But that’s not what I’m thinking about. I continue only to take movies because I love the script and because I really want to do it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum