You are not connected. Please login or register

Kristen Stewart

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Kristen Stewart Empty Kristen Stewart Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:22 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I do realize that most of the teens who have watched the movie address me as Bella off-screen too, and it doesn’t really bother me. I quite like that the role has had such an impact. Everything fades away with time and I am well aware that Bella, even though she is immortal in reel life, is actually a mortal in real life.

2Kristen Stewart Empty Re: Kristen Stewart Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:23 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

[On The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2] Having a child changes the whole perspective in a relationship. This is the first time ever that I’ve played the role of a mother. It was quite intense to play one at my age. It made me realize not to take parents for granted, the way we generally do. In the movie, I’m saving my daughter from the evil forces and go all out to save her, just like a real mother would.

3Kristen Stewart Empty Re: Kristen Stewart Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

[On relationshop with Robert Pattinson] We’re adults. We know how to keep our personal and professional lives separate, and we wouldn’t want to upset our fans, who have showed us so much love and affection.

4Kristen Stewart Empty Re: Kristen Stewart Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:24 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

Sincerity seems to be a problem today. But I prefer to be hated than to be false and fool people.

5Kristen Stewart Empty Re: Kristen Stewart Thu Mar 28, 2013 10:25 am

stella luna.

stella luna.
Admin
Admin

I don’t want to make movies for kids, and I don`t want to make movies for adults either.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum